Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Sunday, September 07, 2008

More Happenings


I have been reprimanded by a few that I have not posted lately. Mainly, we have not done any SUPER exciting things, just everyday life. Although, I have also decided that I need to post more of our everyday things in hopes that someday we can order "books" of our blogs instead of making scrapbooks or photo albums! If anyone knows how to suggest this to the blog folks, let me know! So, here are some of those everyday things!
Jackson and his buddy, Leyton, playing with their airplanes. Airplanes seem to be his newest love. He says that he still likes trains, but we are now doing everything airplane; books, movies, make-believe...etc.

I love it when the boys do something without my suggesting or helping. JJ was working with his "school" stuff while I was making dinner. He shouted, "Hey, Mom! Look, I built train tracks!" Sure enough, he constructed some tracks out of pencils. Way to go, Bud!

Just a cute picture of a regular Jacob face!


A few of us from church starting a babysitting "co-op" last March. We each take turns watching all the kids and in return get 2 "dates". Below is a picture of the first night (look how little Jacob is!). I think the kids are pretty well adjusted to the different houses and seeing each other.

March 2008




My "teacherness" must have kicked in this past turn as I decided to have some organized activities. The kids got to make their own pizzas for dinner. It was interesting to see how kids load up a pizza, or just eat the toppings while they are working!

The kids eating their masterpieces!




We headed to Pullman for the Coug game this weekend (we are TRUE Coug fans and still go to the games even when the season looks VERY glum)!

Madison (cousin) and Jacob are getting a little more interactive every time they see each other. They will have fun growing up together!

Jacob wants to be involved in everything now. Many times he "participated" in the big boy games by viewing it from a chair on the side. So grown up!!!

This picture is of Jacob at 15 months. He decided it was about time that he should be able to go up into the McDonald's Playland tower too! He was able to go to the top, but had trouble coming down the slide. Jackson didn't do this until he was 2 so I wonder what else Jacob will start early just from watching big brother!

Here Jacob is at 17 months, now making it down the slide! Oh, what freedom I now have at McD's!



Wheeee! (Notice the airplane in his hand!)







This is Jackson's favorite spot to take pictures now. He likes to pull over my step stool and try to get Jacob to come and sit with him. As the next picture shows you, sometimes Jacob would rather not sit and go for the camera!



And of course, he had to take a picture with his airplanes!

4 comments:

Kaelee said...

Great idea about the Blog Books, wouldn't that be nice! Love hearing about the day to day and what a great idea about the co-op babysitting!

Michelle said...

Loved all the new pictures! The boys are getting so big! So, do you miss school at all? You guys definitely are loyal cougar fans, but the question is, how long did you stay and watch that 66-3 pounding? Wow, poor cougars, even I felt bad for them!

Tyffany said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Ty recognized your house and wants to come visit his favorite house (w/ toys on 3 levels!!!