Just some pictures of life around here lately.
Jacob enjoys climbing up on his chair and "reading". Jackson loved doing this at his age too.
Jackson took two weeks of swim lessons this year. He cried basically the entire time the first day and then did great after that. He loves swimming but did not like being shoved in a pool with no one that he knew. We took some extra time that first day to talk to the teacher and the lifeguard. That seemed to help a lot with the rest of his sessions!
Last week the boys and I basically lived in our car for breakfast and lunch. I was helping with VBS and the location was about 25 minutes away. We would have breakfast on the way there and lunch on the way back. Jacob would always fall asleep, even if eating. This would totally mess up his nap. So one day I tried suckers, thinking for sure he would stay awake for that...nope!
Our city also puts on movies in the parks during the summer. Yesterday, my friend Tyffany and her kids came with Jackson and I. The kids had a ball wrestling before the show!
All bundled up and ready to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment