Yeah! Fall is finally here! I LOVE the beginning of fall. Some of you (Tyffany) know exactly what I mean and get the little kid "giddyness" just like we all did, or still do, the night before Christmas. The weather is cold in the morning and night, perfect for walks with coats and hats. You can start smelling fires in the evening, dress in sweaters and socks, look forward to carving pumpkins, watching football games with good food, and sipping something delicious in the evenings. If you are me, you also bust out "The Blue-Nosed Witch", my favorite book since I was in 4th grade! Yes, I am a fall freak!
I highly recommend static-cling window stickers for any mom! They are easy, fun, and clean!!!
4 comments:
I had no idea you were such a big fall freak! I am too, and so is Ben. That's why we decided to have our wedding in October. =) We don't quite get the fall weather this early (the temp is 102 today!) but we have a fall scented candle and the Halloween decorations are coming out next weekend. I love your blog and seeing pictures of the boys. I can't believe how big they've gotten! Keep up the good work.
Hello there! Do you have a blog? I've never seen you on here before! Yes, Disney, fall, Christmas!
Jill, we are so much alike it's crazy. I LOVE fall too, everything about it, the weather, the smells, the warm drinks, all the holidays, and decorating for them, and of course football! Now if only we routed for the same team =) My halloween/fall decorations are coming out this weekend, normally I would have liked to have done it about a week ago, but I've been a little preoccupied this year =) Enjoy the season!
Amen sister! You stated it perfectly. There is NOTHING like the beginning of fall. Bring on the sweaters and hot drinks! In fact... I hear them calling me right now!
Post a Comment