Not the best "quality" picture, but you can see the joy on Jacob's face of getting to suck on a Push-Pop! These kept them busy for about 1/2 an hour. Unfortunately, they kept me busy too as I was having to wipe down their hands and clothes from the dripping spit!
It was fun to walk through campus with the boys. Although JJ didn't really understand that this is where we spent our college years, it was still exciting to share it with him. Here he is with the "silly book guy".
The night before the game had perfect weather! Grandma and Grandpa had a fire and s'mores going when we pulled in. The kids rode "bikes" in the driveway for awhile after they had their dessert. Marcus and I decided to wait to have dinner until we got there as he was craving Sella's. Doesn't that name make you hungry, all you former Cougs!
AND SOME EXTRA PICS....
Jackson's friend Noa was over to play and they decided to play "going to bed". JJ would tuck Noa in and give her a kiss goodnight. He would check for monsters under the bed and turn off the lights. Then repeat. They played this for about 20 minutes!
Lately, if Jackson has to go sit in time-out Jacob will go over to the stairs and sit with him, even if the offense was against him! It is so cute, I only wish they were that fond of each other all the time!
And I will leave you with this wonderful picture! A friend reminded me that we (moms) usually only take pictures of our smiling kids. Will we forget their sad/angry faces when they grow up? So, here is my darling, being not-so-darling!
2 comments:
Gotta start those kids young going to those football games. Cristian and Ava have been to every home game (and some away games) since they were born. Carter will make his Husky stadium debut on Oct 18th. (I am skipping this weekends home game just because it starts at 7:00pm... with the sick season approaching, we don't need kids to be sleep deprived!) Glad you guys had fun, and glad you didn't have to witness another horrendous defeat. Who do you play this weekend?? We have Stanford, seriously, we better win! But I'm not holding my breath.
What a great post! I love the pic of Jacob screaming!
Post a Comment