Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To the Fair!

My friend Tricia and I headed to the fair with our boys last week. It was opening day (and cheap day until 3) and packed! We left our house at 2 and finally got in the gate at 3:10. With some quick thinking and exercise, we both got in for a buck! For those of you in Seattle who may think an hour and 10 minutes is not too unusual of a time frame, I should remind you that I live only about 4 miles from the fair. We spent 40 minutes in traffic waiting to park! But...the boys all did great and were ready to play! Marcus met us after dinner, I was very ready for him to come help!
A favorite, the tub of corn!
Jackson could have spent all day with the rabbits. I was ALMOST tempted to buy one, but then reality kicked in!

Jackson also loved the reptile barn. He wanted to hold a snake but I vetoed it!

Hudson and Jacob chowin' on some slow cooked beef.

Pumping the water.

Are kids supposed to sit on the prize pumpkin?


Jackson with one of my old students and her horse.

No comments: