Ever since we moved here, spring is becoming one of my favorite times of the year...fall still takes the cake! Growing up in Seattle, spring was just a bunch of rain and not many sunny days. Here, spring comes like a sprinter, at least to me!
(How did you like that simile, teacher friends?!)
Anyways, I truly am having a hard time remembering the last time we spent all day inside. I know the terrible hot days of summer are soon approaching, so we are soaking up this fabulous weather for all it is worth!

With kids, eating outside is so much better...hardly any clean-up!

Maggie even looks like she is smiling.



4 comments:
Cute pics!
I'm envious of that great Spring weather in Yakima!--- I noticed the first pic of Kathryn, she was wearing short sleeves!! We're not quite there yet...
We are back to rain with 50-something degree weather. Oh well... Gotta love the green that all the rain brings..! :0)
I love getting to read your blogspot! Your layout is wonderful.
We are getting the rain now. I am glad that you are getting outdoors for spring! What a wonderful treat!
I'm also envious of great Spring Yak-town weather also. Its been cold and windy here.
what, 9 months old already... that's craziness! She's adorable!
Post a Comment