Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jacob!

Happy birthday, Jacob! Jacob has been such a joy to have in our family. He is our extreme child, very emotional either high or low! He is our goofy kid, with a sense of humor that is all his own. We love how he loves his siblings. They are the first ones he wants to see in the morning. He is very attentive to Kathryn, wanting to make her laugh and always in her space. Jackson is his hero. He always copies whatever he says or does. They have their moments, but overall they are great buddies.

Birthday Breakfast

Here are some of his favorites through his first 3 years of life...

What is your favorite color: Blue
What is your favorite food: Pancakes (Dutch Babies) for dinner
What is your favorite toy: Red McQueen
What is your favorite thing to do: Play outside
Where is your favorite place to go: The Potty...obviously, we heavily are potty training. I would have said McDonald's Playland
What is your favorite movie: Aladar (Dinosaur)
What do you want to be when you are older? A Blue Dinosaur




We love you, Little Man!

7 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

I love the pictures--the progression with age! Very cute!!

nwestmama said...

Just love that little guy! What sweetie!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy - can I be a red dinosaur w/ him?

5 Cougs said...

No, but you can be a POLK-a-dotted one! Ha,ha, I know, I could be a stand-up comedian!

The Urwin's said...

Happy birthday Jacob! We miss you!!

Clint/Wendy said...

What a fantastic idea! I love seeing all of the changes. You're too creative!

Anonymous said...

How did I not see that one coming!!! - you could be a very good corny comedian that I would go see though:)