We have had a busy week visiting 3 different houses across the state! Now that Jackson is in preschool, my freedom of taking the kids on a trip anytime I want disappeared. Hello summer, Christmas, and spring break! The week kicked off with Jackson's 5th birthday. I can't believe he is that old. Since Jacob's birthday is 2 weeks after his, we did the combo thing this year. We celebrated as a family on Saturday and the kids and I took off for Seattle after church on Sunday. We got to see many friends and family in a whirlwind trip!

New Bikes!

I thought I would throw in a few pics of Kathryn's big accomplishment this week. She has mastered, and prefers to be, standing up. She is now constantly on the go, pulling up on anything she can. Needless to say, I am a bit tired!

On Monday we had a birthday party with my side of the family at my sisters, where we stayed for 2 nights before heading to my mom's.


Lunch at Speghetti Factory! Nana was so kind to Jacob, even sharing her salad.

Ryn's new funny face.

On the way back home we got to see our good friends that moved to the west side. We took the kids to a children's museum. It was nice, small enough where the kids couldn't stray too far from you. The one draw back was a semi-truck's door that Camryn took a REALLY hard tumble from. This is the only "good" shot I got of all the kids, playing in the real (complete with stale smoke smell) truck.



Home for one night and off to Pullman we went!...Post to come.
1 comment:
Ryn is loving the wood right now...just chewing away!! Great pics, love to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment