Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally Walking!

Jacob has been taking one step for quite awhile, but now we can officially declare him walking!!! On Wednesday, he took 4 steps two different times to try and grab something. Yesterday, I was thankfully in the church nursery with him when he decided to walk where he wanted to go. He still prefers crawling, but is taking a few steps here and there. Thank goodness, as I am ready for him to be off his knees when we are outside playing!
This morning I was upstairs cleaning for a bit while JJ was downstairs playing. I thought it was pretty cute when I came down to check on him, finding him with his train hat, whistle, and Thomas Leap Pad book, just as happy as can be!
Some of you may remember how Jackson used to stuff large amounts of food in his mouth at a time. Well...Jacob is taking after his big brother.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh boy... watch out world. You're going to have a busy summer :-) Yeah Jacob!