This past Saturday, Jackson and I went up to the waterslide park in Moses Lake. Our church was camping in the area, but some of us decided to just come for the day. This was a great place for toddlers. It has a large kid section that only gets to be about 2 ft. deep. It has two slide structures for little ones and a raining mushroom. Here is JJ and some friends playing in the fountains. This kid has no fear with water. 


After the park, we went back to the campsite for a potluck. About five minutes after dinner, the wind and rain kicked up, so our car load headed home before the smores campfire. It was a fun and tiring day!
3 comments:
glad you had fun in my hometown! cute pics and hoorah for jacob!
If I was a kid living there, I would be at that park every day! It is such a great price, too!
How fun, I didn't know Moses Lake had a water park. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment