We've had quite a bit of rain this spring for our area, but the boys don't mind. I wish I had captured the look I saw in Jacob, but I think it is still a cute pic! Jackson was thrilled the other morning while it was pouring down rain and I let him go out in his PJ's and a raincoat. He probably thought I had lost my mind!


Jacob is 14 months now and full of life. He is extremely happy or extremely not! Most of the time he is content unless something is taken away from him or he is moved when he doesn't want to be. He is not walking yet, although we have seen him take steps. He will realize what he is doing and then head to his knees. Jacob is quite the chatter box. He will babble to himself in his crib in the morning and we usually let him until we hear a clear "Mommy" or "Daddy". He can also say (in Jacob dialect) JJ, Maggie, doggy, milk, bubbles, thanks, no-no, ball, and bird. He loves to dance, loves Jackson, is learning to use a spoon, and can throw a ball better than I can (I am serious!)
Our MOPS group is meeting at different parks throughout the summer. This particular one had a duck pond (obviously) and "nature trails". JJ did great at feeding the ducks. They were very tame and stayed a few feet away.
Whenever I get Jacob out of bed he almost immediately asks for JJ. He loves going in to wake him up if he is still in bed. As you can see, JJ usually doesn't mind either.

Today I watched the two of them really wrestle and did not do too much "reffing". It was fun to see Jacob starting to play more with his brother. Amazingly, there were no bumps of tears, at least during the wrestling match!
1 comment:
Love the pics....Your Boys are getting so big. So adorable that Jacob likes to wake up Jackson....Too cute!
Post a Comment