After talking to Heidi and Christi about their breakfast smoothies, I decided to try it out. I love it! Everything in it is good for them, and I added a secret ingredient that you can't even tell is there! Here they are, sucking away, after we returned from a walk. It was the most peaceful walk as this is what they were doing the whole time. I couldn't decide on one pic, so you get to see all of them! What a great way to start the day!
Oooo, Mom, so good!
Let's get some more!

4 comments:
Great Pics Jill!!!....I am with you on breakfast smoothies....My kids all love them....we make them all the time since it is so hot down here....
Ohh... you'll have to share your breakfast smoothie recipe with us!!
I wouldn't call it a recipe. I followed the back of a frozen fruit bag and added some blended flax seed. My friend also adds liquid chlorophlorm (sp), a type of "system cleanser". Both boys were full until snack time.
nice move jill....I need to do the same...
Post a Comment