Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy 7th, Jackson!

A growing tradition in our home is a birthday breakfast of doughnuts.
Happy Birthday, Jackson!

 I love this picture for the attitude on Ryn's face!

Love my sweet babies.

I am so blessed to have sons that truly love each other...you can see it one their faces!

A few weeks before JJ's birthday we passed a buffet and he asked me what it was.  I explained and he quickly said that is where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner.  He was thrilled with Old Country Buffet!  He and I are two peas in a pod when it comes to all-you-eat!

Jackson- 7 Years
You still have such a heart for other people. I don't think that you have ill feelings toward a single soul!
You love going to school.
Reading and science seem to be favorite subjects.  Math not so much.
You are doing so great at reading!
Memorizing scripture is a breeze.
You are adventurous in all things
You are still my even-keeled, laid back kid.
You want to be friends with everyone.
You love ALL animals.
You are very tolerating of your siblings
You feel remorse when you have done wrong.
You are many times in "la-la land"- who knows what you're thinking!
You are giving basketball and soccer an okay try.
You love to eat almost anything...no potatoes or avocados.
You still are interested in trains
Legos, Star Wars, and Marvel heros are currents likes.
You have a wonderful heart and we couldn't love you more!

Ryn's cupcake mess

We won a birthday party at our school's auction and decided to have the boys split it for a small celebration.  They each chose a few friends (which limiting was very stressful for me!) and a pirate theme.

Love Jacob's face!  Last year he would not do the zip-line, he has grown so much!


ARG!

 I found the idea for this cake on Pinterest and it was one of the easiest I've made...no artwork!



No comments: