Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, December 03, 2010

Miss Roo

This little girl is the most active kiddo I have. She is nearing 17 months and keeping us on our toes! She is silly, stubborn, fearless, and tough. She is starting to "say" words that have a slight resemblance to the real thing (ah da..all done) and absolutely loves her daddy.

A favorite spot. Luckily she can't get the door open herself yet!

She always needs to be ON something, whether she is sitting or standing.

No fear of Maggie! She loves to crawl up and snuggle with her.

The one "calm girly" thing she enjoys is reading. Just like her brothers, she will grab a book and crawl up in the chair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and I love the dryer picture.

Trish said...

When did our baby girls get so big?!? Ryn is such a cutie - I can just see that mischevious little twinkle in her eyes.

The Frazier Family said...

That is one adorable little lady!!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Is that the Baby Bible Storybook I see in the last picture? :0) Great starter Bible for little ones!! It's been an early favorite for both of my girls.

Adorable pics, Jill!!