We headed to Seattle a week before Christmas to go to Handel's Messiah with our friends, Christian and Trish. It was very beautiful and we all felt very "cultured"! :o)
The entire performance was written from Scripture starting with prophesy through Christ's birth, death, and resurrection. It was also great to have a night out with friends and no kids!
Marcus headed home the next day to work and the kids and I stayed. We first visited my friend, Brittnee, who has ENORMOUS great danes! JJ was in heaven! Jacob and Ryn were much more timid, even though they were so sweet.

Playing in ONE dog's cage.

I tried to get a cute shot of the kids and cousin Emma before church (since they were dressed nicely), but this is the best I got.

After church, I headed down to Vancouver to help my friend, Kara, who just had a c-section 10 days prior. It was great seeing her new angel and playing with Sierra, her almost 2 year old. I also got to visit with a friend, Christi, who moved there almost a year ago.


I headed home on my birthday with a stop in Tacoma at my friend, Linda's. This was the first time I got to see her baby boy, who is now 5 months! Her girls were so excited to have me for lunch and made my day when they had an impromptu birthday celebration for me. Linda didn't know that it was my actual birthday, but already had gingerbread cupcakes and a gift. When she discovered this, right before dessert, she exuberantly called the girls in as they all sang and had me blow out a candle! So fun! Thanks, Ladies!!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had fun! (We did too!) :0)
Such cute Christmas pictures you posted!!
Post a Comment