you knew it would be hard for me to resist commenting :) Although, I will say nothing except that it was better for the PAC-10 for the Huskies to win and make a bowl game. And, personally... I think Ryn would look darling in PURPLE!! not that silly color you put on her. :)
4 comments:
you knew it would be hard for me to resist commenting :) Although, I will say nothing except that it was better for the PAC-10 for the Huskies to win and make a bowl game. And, personally... I think Ryn would look darling in PURPLE!! not that silly color you put on her. :)
When I saw a comment I figured it was you! And crimson is much more appealing than bright purple!
Tis the season to be MERRY and BRIGHT :) not dull, and boring! haha.
That is too cute....we need some of those outfits around here! We actually need the Cougs to get a little better:)
Post a Comment