I keep forgetting how hard it is to get a 1 year old to sit still for a picture. Well, here is our end product after MANY shots...3 pics! Family, let me know what one you want. If I don't hear from you soon, I will just send you one. I added JJ and Jacob's 1 year for fun!
A few 1 yr facts: She is 29 in high (70%) and 19.6 lbs (50%)
She is now walking fairly well, even trying to run at times
She says "Mama" and means it!
Still slow on the new foods, but is finally taking straight milk without formula mixed in.
Climbing, sucking, going, going, going! I'm tired!
#1
#2

#3

#4

I can't delete this pic for some reason!

#5

Not sure why JJ's is so small!


6 comments:
Very cute 1st year pics of Ryn!! Not bad...getting three good ones in the whole bunch! (I've done worse!!) :0)
She's a perfect little combo of the boys! Too cute!
So good to talk to you today and catch up!! Happy Birthday to Ryn!! What a sweetie, she sure is a combo of both of her brothers...but looks like a sweet little girl all her own!
So cute :) Can't believe she's already 1 year old.
Jill,
What a beautiful family you have! You may not remember me but I stumbled on your blog tonight and it brought such a big smile to my face to see how greatly blessed you have been. I couldn't help but say Hi to you. ( In case you don't remember try remembering Cartwheels in the grocery store, Alladin pottery, and movie theatre projection booths, and uhhh... a giraffe stamp? ) Remember or not thanks for letting me comment and see your family. God Bless!
www.zigbeetle.com
Alright - your making me feel bad that I haven't taken Celia to get a professional picture taken:) she is a beautiful one year old.
Post a Comment