Our Fourth of July was not one for the record books, but we did try to make the most of it! The day started after a long night with Jacob having a fever and sleeping with me. I got Ryn in her 4th outfit, even though we would be the only people to see it (I kept her home from church with Jacob and I, to take a nap). We did a quick photo shoot outside...sorry, there are quite a few!

I love this pic, wish it wasn't so dark. They look like they are concentrating on a bug or something, even though they are not.




Peek-a Boo!

Jackson took this pic of Ryn and the one of Maggie below.



We thought Jacob might be feeling well enough after naps to go swimming, but he seemed worse than in the morning. So, Marcus took JJ to the Gustafson's pool and I stayed home with the other two and started dinner.
After dinner the boys relaxed by watching Star Wars before it was time to leave for fireworks. We decided to keep Jacob away from crowds and just find a spot to see the fireworks that are let off from the fairgrounds.

Ryn got sent to bed at her regular time and was a happy camper when she woke up to go see the show from the Target parking lot with other "tailgaters".


The boys watched a few minutes of the show from the stroller until they got to cold and climbed in the back of the Suburban with us. I got to snuggle while watching some fireworks, so overall it turned out to be an okay 4th!

2 comments:
Avarie has that exact same skirt and wore it on Sunday too. Too bad she wasn't there, we could have gotten a cute picture of the two of them! Hope you are all feeling better!
Great pics and I love Ryn's outfit - boy does she look like JJ on I think the 7th picture down:) Hope everyone is well now.
Post a Comment