My sister took a cute feet pic of Ryn and I wanted to do a frame using her hands too. Let me know what hand pic you think looks best with the feet pic below.
#1
#2
No chub on these feet yet! They look a bit different now at 5 wks than they were at 1.
5 weeks old
The boys went bowling for the first time at Marc's work party. Jackson had a blast, but Jacob preferred to sit right next to me the whole time. This surprised me since he is our "ball" kid, but it was pretty loud with lots of people he did not know. Ryn slept through most of the party.


Heavy Balls


5 comments:
I like hands #2 to go with the feet picture!
I think I vote for #2. :-)
I'm with the ladies...hands #2...and I love the shirts for all the kids!
I agree....#2
Heavy Balls! hehehe!
Post a Comment