Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Our New Life

We are adjusting to life with 3, which seems to be the easier part due to the 100+ degree weather, headcolds for JJ(and and ear infection), Jacob, and myself, and still recovering from surgery. Thank goodness Kathryn is still a pretty easy baby!
A few more cute shots from her photo shoot. Too bad she had the binkie in on the bottom one!


I love this outfit on her, but I am afraid that if I wash it she will not fit in it anymore! Sad.



Meeting Maggie



Kara and I had to get a few twinsie shots before they leave for home again. It wasn't as easy as we thought with a 2 week and a 5 month old! Sierra kept rubbing Kathryn's head and Kathryn kept sliding around.




I love baby yawns. I takes up half of their face!

Her hair is so fun. It can be curly, straight, or mohawked.

She is starting to have some good awake times and seems to be interacting the best she can.



While Grandma was still here we had a picnic on the front lawn, picnic basket and all! Not a great pic of the kids, but you can see how much stuff actually had to come out for a quick lunch.





We had a BBQ at some friends who came in for the weekend. Hudson and Jacob actually tried to play WITH each other (not just play separately though next to each other). They are still learning this skill though as each one had their crying moments during a wrestling match.

Here was one of their games. Gently punching each other in the mouth!



Julie's family came over for a few days to visit. I haven't seen my nieces in a year, Emily is almost as tall as me!

3 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

Okay--wait a minute!---Did I just read, "Her hair is so fun. It can be curly, straight, or mohawked"??? I seem to recall some MOANING about a week before Kathryn's birth: "Ohhh...A girl...I'm actually going to have to 'do her HAIR' now before we go anywhere..."

Hee hee!!! ;0) My how things change once that sweet girl comes into the picture!! I can see you're comin' around... Soon you'll be buying Kathryn Bonne Bell lipgloss and "princess" dress-up clothing, too!!! It's so much fun... :0) gotta love those girls!!

The Pichura Family said...

Super precious!!!

5 Cougs said...

Okay, Linda...so yes I did say that, but right now I don't actually have to DO her hair, it just is. But I must say, I am very excited to have a kitchen in my family room!