Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Monday, March 02, 2009

It's a Girl

We found out we are having a little girl in July! It is a bit of a shock, but we are excited. Technology has improved since Jacob's ultrasound! They now include a 3-D at the regular doctor check! She looks a bit like a cabbage patch doll to me!

6 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

YIPEE!!!!! How exciting!!!! What a blessing!!!! I can't believe another girl is joining Sun Valley Church! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am so excited for you! That is just so strange that there are SO many girls!! What does Jackson think?

5 Cougs said...

He knew all along that it was a girl. Too strange, so it is no shock to him!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

It's going to be Pinkalicous in your house pretty soon =) Can't wait to see your ultrasound pictures =)

The Urwin's said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!! It's going to be a big adjustment, though: you're so used to boy things and now you get to buy pink & purple!!! I can't wait to shop!

Anonymous said...

Wow - what great pictures - so happy its a girl!!!