Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, March 20, 2009

I Spy and Spring

We have had nice weather the past 4 days and I am hoping this means the start of spring! The boys have been playing outside each day for 2+ hours and it has been fantastic. They are starting to play more like brothers, rather than a preschooler and a toddler. Today we decided to have lunch on the playset, which made PB&J much more exciting. Sorry for the "cheesy" smiles, that's what I get when I say, "Say Cheese!".

Here is an easy craft! We made these I spy pillows at MOPS this week. You just sew a plastic window onto on piece of fabric, put together the two pieces and sew 3 sides, pour some rice and objects in, and stitch up the last side. Cut some fringe along the edges and your done. I made one for Jacob at home and did double stitches and put a pocket on the back with a picture of all the objects that are inside. Not sure if the excitement will last, but it will be fun to see if it keeps them busy in the car.


1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

You look FANTASTIC! So cute, I just love pregnant belly pictures. I sure wish our spring weather would arrive!