Is congratulations in order? Hope so! Marcus the elf also kinda looks like Joe!
I am with Molly, should we be celebrating a new baby??? Let us know. Love the dancing elves!
Hmmm, you have us ALL wondering is you're telling us something in this new video... Perhaps a new Fry baby is on the way =)Marcus' face still cracks me up... looks like he's really getting into his dancing!
I do recall commenting on someone having a certain glow about them last week...
congrats jill! how exciting!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is congratulations in order? Hope so! Marcus the elf also kinda looks like Joe!
I am with Molly, should we be celebrating a new baby??? Let us know. Love the dancing elves!
Hmmm, you have us ALL wondering is you're telling us something in this new video... Perhaps a new Fry baby is on the way =)
Marcus' face still cracks me up... looks like he's really getting into his dancing!
I do recall commenting on someone having a certain glow about them last week...
congrats jill! how exciting!
Post a Comment