Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Table!

Another good thing that came from our break-in was getting a new table! I pretty much consider it free, because once you pay your deductible, your done! Although I have bittersweet feelings about having to give them our old table (the one I grew up with) I love our new one. The bench is Jackson and my favorite part! It gives us much more walking room. Now I just have to stop stressing so much about all the scratches the boys will be putting on it! Anyone know of a good remedy for this besides glass or tableclothes?



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nice table! I love the bench too. I just use a placemat for the kids when they eat, that way their little forks or cups don't get pounded directly on the table. Seems to have worked so far, and we got our new kitchen table a year ago. I also declared it a "toy free" table. Those little cars and trains are just scratches waiting to happen.