Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a fun Halloween. Jackson wanted to be a pilot, as most of you know his new love is planes, where as last year it was trains. We decided to use the dalmation costume one more year, but because Jacob loves dogs it was very appropriate! Below is the picture of Jackson at the same age.
Oh, I miss this cute little face!

But (in my opinion) he is still a cutie, just older!



Dancing Pilot



We went to Marcus' work and trick-or-treated all the lawyers. They were ready for us! He came out with his whole bucket (the fisher-price airplane) full of candy. Jacob kept trading his candy at each office we went to. I think he finally figured out you want to keep it after he got to eat some. Jackson was so tired already that he passed out on the way back home.





We had a quick dinner before heading to a Harvest Party at the church where I go to MOPS and Bible study. Both boys spent about 1/2 and hour in the bounce houses before we forced them to try the games. I think Jackson decided this was okay after he figured out you get candy at each one! Jacob was a bit to young, and after wanting to actually swim in the duck pond(he managed to get one foot in), I took him back to the bounce house!
Serious fishing face!


This would be the duck pond Jacob enjoyed.



Squirting bottles down.


Jacob is really into kissing his girl friends. Here he is moving in on sweet Kara!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both outfits are adorable - I really love the pilot outfit.

The Chargualaf Family said...

Wow, Jill! What a handsome little man Jackson is in his pilot's outfit! Great photos of the boys!

Sorry we didn't get a pic of our kids together!--Under the circumstances, I was a bit "scattered" that night!... There were a number of things I wasn't thinking about! :0(

Fun night, though, huh!!

Kaelee said...

Such great costumes! Love Jackson as a pilot! Jacob makes an adorable puppy! Too Cute...I too got re-use a costume for Lila! Hope you have a great week!

Michelle said...

Ohhh, I think that puppy dog pic of Jackson is one of my all time favorites of him.

Both boys look adorable, love the pilot costume!

Christi J. said...

So cute! Jackson has such sweet little cheeks in his dog costume pic, what a cutie!