This weekend our friends hosted a Murder Mystery Dinner. Most of us had not participated in one of these, but we all had a great time! The theme was a mobster wedding. We had lots of laughs over everyone's costumes and acting abilities. Marcus and I were hotel security (a role which we shared) and I let him do most the acting, which he did great!
Us.
On to some catch-up photos. These next few pics were taken from my sister while we were in Ocean Shores. This is all the grandkids on my side of the family. Guess whose kids had a hard time sitting still for pictures?!
So here are 2 family pics. One with color coordinated outfits and squinty eyes. The next with not-so-cute clothes, but nicer smiles. Which would look better in a frame? 

There's is something about this picture I love! It really captures who they are.
My kiddo loves shoes! Does this mean he is going to be a "clothes guy" like his dad?
I wish this one was larger. They are both trying to blow out the marshmallow.




5 comments:
great pics jill! i especially like the last one with you and jacob...now that should be framed! the mystery mob dinner looks like a hoot!
We've done a murder mystery party once and it was so much fun!! Looks like you guys really got into it and had a great time too, love the costumes! So, who was the murderer??
I think I like the 2nd family photo best, but they are both really cute.
I can't tell you who the murderer is!!! You would have a heads up if you did it! :o)
Thanks for your vote on the pic!
Oh- I think you need to update your belly pic on your blog!
How fun to spend time with your whole family in Ocean Shores...I loved all your pictures, and as for which one should be framed...I choose the 2nd one too.
Great family pics and murder mystery pics! Thanks for the amazing 'security' job you two did! You are a great team!!
Post a Comment