So, we have lived here for 5 years and just now discovered a small blueberry farm where you pick your own for super cheap! My friend Kara and I decided to try it out. We weren't sure how it was going to work with 2 kids, but JJ did pretty well, first picking and then "exploring". Jacob also seemed to comply strapped in the stroller, although I felt a bit of a time crunch so he wouldn't lose it! You can tell in the picture it is in a beautiful spot and even had a light breeze making it a great evening!
After Kara was done picking JJ decided he would start a grass fight with her. She is such a great sport and joined in the fun!

So sweet!

2 comments:
I love local blueberries fresh picked off the bushes! My kids have gone out to the bush in our backyard almost every morning this week and brought in a bowl full...well usually they eat half of them along the way, but atleast they're having fun, LOL. And they make for the yummiest blueberry pancakes!
Yummie!
Post a Comment