Answer the following using the first word that pops into your head (and remember, use just ONE word!)
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? Marcus
3. Your hair? annoying
4. Your mother? pure
5. Your father? creative
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? evil
8 Your favorite drink?coffee
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room you’re in? family room
11. Your hobby? one?
12. Your fear? controversy
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? teaching
14. What you’re not? analytical
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? time
17. Where you grew up? Edmonds
18. The last thing you did? breakfast
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Favorite gadget? hair tie
21. Your pets? Maggie-pie
22. Your computer? lovely
23. Your mood? calm
24. Missing someone? hmmm
25. Your car? clean!
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Costco
28. Like someone? hope so
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
I tag Tyffany, Heather, Michelle D., Linda, Molly, and Tricia (Keep reading those who have already been tag)
Here's another "tag" coming through the blog world! Grab you camera, no cleaning up! Just take what it asks of you. Those who know me know that I love pictures. Plus, I think you get a little inside to a person's life through these...if they are honest!
***Disclaimer!!! I took these pictures in the morning (although late morning) as we are having a lazy one after 4 days of early swim lessons!
***Disclaimer!!! I took these pictures in the morning (although late morning) as we are having a lazy one after 4 days of early swim lessons!
1. Dream Vacation
I, of course, would always be up for Disneyland and that happens to be what I have a picture of. Although, some place tropical with no kids would be good too!
2. Self -Portrait
Jacob is currently attached to me, so you get him too!
Jacob is currently attached to me, so you get him too!
3.What are your children doing?
They were actually playing together! Then I got the camera out and of course, the shot was ruined!
4. My closet...
When you live in an 80 year old house, you get to have your closet in the kids room! (Notice the stickers on the door!)
5. Favorite room...
We don't spend tons of time in our livingroom, which is probably why it is my favorite because it stays clean!
6. Favorite shoes...
I think they need washing!
7. Laundry "room"-enough said
8. Bathroom
9. Sink
10. Fridge
Alright, I am tagging Tyffany, Heather, Michelle D., and Tricia with the pics. Linda and Molly, you get your choice!
1 comment:
Your house is so cute! Someday I hope to see it. I enjoyed going through your posts...Looks like a very fun summer.
Post a Comment