Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Weekend at Grandma's...

 We went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a long weekend to celebrate a cousin's 1st birthday...and because my kids were missing it.  They had a great time playing with cousins and playing with all their new birthday presents.  I had time to head to the campus library and get 1/2 of my class done to renew my teaching cert. I felt a little old among all those college students!





So fun to see the the "big boys" playing with the little ones.

1 comment:

CLAY AND ANITA said...

Wow Jill I can't believe your oldest is 8! We do look at all your posts and never comment (sorry) but we just always see them as babies,and now all of sudden no more babies just big kids.......