Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Monday, April 01, 2013

Happy Easter! (I wonder how many posts have this title?)

We had a wonderful Easter!  The night before, I tried making "Resurrection Rolls".  The goal is to do a mini-lesson of sorts while you are preparing them.  The marshmallow that goes inside the dough (which symbolizes Jesus) is supposed to disappear during baking...symbolizing the resurrection.  I think my trouble came when I used older marshmallows that were too sticky and did not melt!  Oops!  Good thing my kids know the meaning of Easter and don't need marshmallows to melt!

After a yummy breakfast and not too much chaos getting out the door, we headed to church.  Ryn did have cute curly hair...for a few minutes!

After church we went to our friends' that have become our adopted Easter family for 3 years in a row now.  Christun made an WONDERFUL rib roast and the rest of the food and company matched well! I love this pic of the girls with Easter dresses and casual shoes.

Christun can't help but make yummy dessert!


No comments: