Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Thursday, May 24, 2012

What to do with all those baby towels?

I can't stand having big bulky towels on my head!  They are great for the bod, but keep falling off my head and you can't get a shirt over them.  I know you can buy special hair towels, but my frugal-self found an easier solution...baby towels!  Just use the hood to curve around your head and it stays put for a long time!  You can get really crafty and sew on a piece of elastic to secure the "tail", too!

3 comments:

Christi J. said...

You are awesome! I miss my frugal friend so much!

Trish said...

I love that you actually took a picture and posted this. :)

5 Cougs said...

Got to share!! :o)