Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Small Group Leavenworth Trip

 Five couples from our small group took off for a short weekend to Leavenworth.  It was great to be away from responibilities at home and spend time with each other.  Thank you to all who helped with childcare!

Everytime I visit this town I am in awe.  I love how it is surrounded by mountains and, of course, themed!  


We stayed at the Bavarian Lodge, which is in a great spot, very cute, and many extra little touches.

Wine Tasting!

We all had lunch at Pav's Crepery.  I think everyone loved there food and the waiter was great.  Heather can't control her laughing about choking on a pickle.

 We went miniture golfing on the "real" putting course.  The ladies were actually beating the men the first nine.  Then we started feeling rushed by the newlywed couple behind us and started to lose our concentration!



Clear blue sky overhead and Heather gets pooped on!


This course comes complete with dear and goats!


Beautiful...the course and Christun!


Mary did help the team with 2 hole-in-ones!  We decided it was Baby Calla helping her skills.


 Thanks everyone for a great weekend.

No comments: