On Sunday, both Ryn and Jacob were too sick to go to church. I was determined to use the time wisely and do some sort of Bible lesson. I decided to focus on the creation story and we started watching a few creation songs on YouTube. As the kids were leaking greatly from their noses, and I didn't find a video that I really loved, I decided to throw them in the bath and create each day. They really enjoyed the hour long bath, getting a few more pieces of God's creation a little at a time. I am documenting each day here to use for review...and for when I do it again!
Day 1- Light and Dark
We turned off the lights and I had the kids say, "Let there be light!"... And turned them on.
(I wrote the number on the tile with a washable marker)
Day 2- Water and Sky
We added blue to the bath and stuck cotton balls on the walls.
Day 3-Land, Plants, Trees
We used a tub lid for our land and toys (including fruit) for vegetation
Day 4- Sun and Moon...and stars on the wall
Day 5- Animals of the air and the sea
Day 6- Land animals...
...and Adam and Eve (they are pointing at each other)
Day 7- He rested.
2 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME!!! You are a great momma. I love this idea...it may soon make an appearance in our bath time routine also. Thanks for posting!
fabulous idea! what a fun way to learn!!
Post a Comment