Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day

I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day, but the more my kids are aware that it is a holiday, the more I get convicted to step out of the norm!  My stepping out this year took place at 6 am in the morning.  We had the class valentine cards prepared and I knew I was going to send him a "different" lunch, but had decided that they should start the day with some love.


We had a "fancy" dinner with a red table cloth, fun glasses and straws, and sparkling cider.  I am glad I did these little things at it made my kids smile all day.

No comments: