Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lovin' Fall

Here I am, almost a month later again on posting! We have been having a good October, enjoying the cool air, warm drinks, decorating, and smells.

The boys have been insistent on waking Ryn in the morning. Sometimes to the point of fighting over who enters her room first. One morning I couldn't resist taking a pic as they were all snuggled up together, lovin' on their sister. Thank you, Lord, for my sweet kiddos! May they stay this close, always!


Jackson loves doing crafts and decorating for holidays...he is his mother's son! We decided to make a garland of stuffed brown bag pumpkins. It was fairly easy and fun.

All the first graders at Jackson's school went to a pumpkin patch. Luckily, I was able to bring Jacob, as his preschool was going on a day he would not be there.
Here is JJ planting a few seeds from a squished pumpkin for next year's harvest!
What a great view!
Jackson fell in love with this kitten. I am half tempted to see if it is available since it was so calm with all the kid-handling it has been through!


We ate lunch at the "Dino Park". I was shocked to learn that I never knew this was close by, with dino- lover Jacob in our family.



And our most recent endevour...We took our house off the market and decided to remodel our basement bath. It was always been an eye-sore for us. Marcus and his friend, Josh, took saws and sledge hammers to it the next day. We decided it would be easier for a contractor to see what he has to work with plumbing wise, since the toilet and shower were on steps. Hopefully the "after" pictures won't be too far in the future!

4 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

Yay!!---How exciting to get to have a new bathroom!! :0) I look forward to seeing the "afters", when the project is completed!

Michelle said...

can't wait to see the finished project!

Michelle said...

PS- Love the Halloween craft project!

Michelle said...

OH, and P.S.S. - where are the cougar leaf photos for this year??