Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Monday, October 03, 2011

Summer to Fall

Since I can't seem to keep caught up with this blog, I am going to wrap up the summer in a few pics and then we are on to fall! Our big end of summer to-do was our niece, Chelsea's, wedding. It was fun to spend time with ALL the family, in-between my contribution of taking the photos. It was funny, stressful, educational, and interesting! I tried to put a few of the photos here, but I think they are in the post above.
Hot Maggie.



The boys took part in a baseball afternoon learning different skills from Yakima's minor league players. Jacob loved it!
Jacob started preschool this year. Last spring I was a bit nervous as he still clung to me a bit when he had to go anywhere without Jackson. Not to fear! He loved it the first day and hasn't stopped. I love seeing this new brave side of Jacob.



Jackson started 1st grade, the first year that he is in school all day. The day before we made cupcakes with his buddy for their classmates.

My Big 1st Grader

Jacob looks sad that JJ is "leaving", but has been doing great.
His teacher, Miss Doornink

No comments: