Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Monday, November 01, 2010

Harvest Festival Substitute


Since the boys missed out on the Harvest Festival due to the stomach flu, we set up our own once they were feeling better.

Pin-the-face on the pumpkin

Fishing Pond with Swords
Ring Toss
Bowling
Bobbing for Apples
Finally, they got to eat the caramel apples!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

very creative, Jill! What a great mom you are :) I bet the kids LOVED every second of their Halloween party at home!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Man!---Fun times at the Fry house!! You are an awesome Mom, Jill... (Those were extra-credit points, for sure!!):0)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful mommy you are - that looks so fun. I have to say after taking care of sick kiddos I would have been tempted to just put a movie on:(