Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ryn is 8 Months

Little Miss is 8 months today. She has changed in a few ways this past month, most for good. One of her funny quirks is her eating. She has started solids at each meal and really enjoys food. She does a weird shake before each bite and then a squeal as she eats. It is very hard to describe and I wish I knew how to add video on here! She has not "complained" about any food yet, although I notice that some will make her a bit restless through the night. She seems to have a more sensitive stomach than the boys at this age, although her tongue wouldn't say that.



She loves exploring!


Ryn is officially a crawler. She will crawl to whatever she is trying to get to and then bellyflop to reach it. (We were trying on suits for Hawaii when I took this, it is not this warm yet!)


She is a pro at sitting and even starting to get herself back up from the floor.


One of her changes that I am not fond of is her new sleeping position. I swear sometimes she is flat on her face! Prayer are welcome!


Just a few more pics. The weather is warming up, so we are trying to get out a bit more. Does my oldest look a little big for this bike? You can probably guess what he is getting for his birthday.

One of Jacob's favorite spot...in Ryn's face!


We headed to the duck park today and had a great time enjoying the sun!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is it looks like your not feeding her enough - her cheeks are so gaunt:)
She is beautiful - and looks like she's getting to be a lot of fun.

nwestmama said...

Cute pics!!!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

She's at such a fun age!! I can't believe she's 8 months old already. In some of those pics she looks a lot like Jacob.

The Urwin's said...

She is just too cute, Jill! I love the shirt in the first picture - and the swimsuit, of course!