Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Stuff

We have had a pretty slow couple of weeks. Jacob has been in and out of colds, one that passed on to the whole family. We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa and Sierra's first birthday. I feel like March just started although we are almost half way through! I will post a few of Ryn's new things in a few days.


Getting these two to smile at the same time is near impossible, so I got them both "pondering".

My kids seemed to enjoy Sierra's new gifts.


We had a few days of great spring weather. Jackson finally mastered getting into this tree by himself.

He has also enjoyed helping me in the kitchen...if I am making something good!

Poor Jacob. Not many pictures for Mr. Sicky. We are working on potty training in the loosest way, maybe we'll have a victory pic in awhile!

No comments: