Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's

Hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day! I have never been one to care about this day (and still don't too much) but found it to be a good excuse to give my kids a surprise in the morning and my hubby a good dinner. I am still new at making great steaks, but I must say they were good tonight! Couldn't help but display my dessert artwork too! :) So next year when you hear me complaining about this holiday, remind me to cook!
Our pastor has been focusing the last few weeks on John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, and whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." He remained on the topic of love for quite some time, and this Valentine's I hope you know God's love and can share a glimmer of it with others!

On a funny note, here are the boys enjoying dipping their fries in Valentine Pixie-Stix! Oh, what a healthy lunch! But... they did think I was the coolest mom ever!


3 comments:

Angie said...

You are a cool mom for sure! Those boy's (eating fries) and your wonderful daughter are so very lucky to have you as their mama!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Yum! Wish I was there to eat the dessert, too!! (or a couple of them!) :0) Looked good!

Great post!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Mmm... that dessert looks delicious!