Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Keeping Busy

I feel like we have constantly been on the go, yet not many pictures to show for it. I haven't blogged since Ryn's 6 month and she will be 7 next week! We have had lots of visitors the past few weeks. My sister and her daughters came for a weekend and she took Ryn's 6 months pictures (hoping to post some later). Then a few days later my folks came to visit, and then the day after they left my friend Kara and her daughter stayed for 2 days! We love having company!

Kathryn really took a liking to my dad. They would sing and dance, and just have some good old "conversations"!
(Why I am in a different color again, I would love to know!)


Kara and I are always trying to get a good pic of the girls. One of these days I am sure we will!


Jackson and Jacob loved keeping Sierra busy. She did really well with them, except when they tried to included her in a wrestling match!

And some random shots...

Ryn's first pedicure! We had a ladies night of watching the Bachelor and painting nails!

Got to love a full bath!

5 comments:

nwestmama said...

I'm diggin Jacob's pirate face in the tub picture!! That is great.

The Frazier Family said...

I love the bath full of kids...I can't wait for that someday!! Your kiddos are too cute!

5 Cougs said...

If only he was doing a pirate face! Unfortunately, that is his current "say cheese" face.

The Chargualaf Family said...

Wow!--Painted toes already! How cute!! (I'm wondering how on earth you got her to stay still & not smudge? I still have never attempted it on either of my girls!... You'll have to let me know the trick!) :0)

Kristin said...

I loved the new picture at the top of your blog and the one of them all in the bath! I can't believe how big she has gotten!!! :)