My baby is 5 months (sniff,sniff). She is laughing more everyday, grabbing and holding onto toys, interacting with her brothers, skooching on her back and just being an overall joy! She must have lost some baby weight, sure wish I would, as she is now 50/50 in her height and weight percentile.

We have had a few Christmas outings lately that I felt the urge to dress her up like a doll! I figured I would go "vintage" and put her in my dress. That's me below at 1.

She has also discovered her toes and is constently sucking on them. (Not sure why I am now blue and underlined!)
Jackson had 2 performances in 3 days of each other. First was his preschool program. He did an awesome job of learning 8 songs and motions. Too cute! Do you like the bare chest?

Next came the church performance. Another pic of Jacob and Hudson!

JJ apparently thought that the song "Go Tell it on the Mountain" needed hand motions!

We had a kids book exchange at a friend's house. The kids all played great and loved their recycled books!

5 kids wrestling...Jacob was the underdog but loved it.

Random pic of Jacob. He pulled out the battery pack of the stick horse and was walking around using it as a phone. "Hello?"


3 comments:
Loved the comparison photo of you and Kathryn in the same dress! That is so cool that your mom kept it and gave it to for your own little one!!
What adorable kids!! Ryn can't get any cuter! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!
Cute pics Jill!! I think all 3 of your kids look a lot like you.
Post a Comment