Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ryn's First Rice Cereal

Ryn is almost 5 months, so I figured that I better give in and try out some cereal. The boys always had this right around 4 months, but I am finding that I baby her more. Could it be that I don't want my last baby to grow up?!


One of the few interesting faces!

She did pretty good and kept opening her mouth for more...even though it didn't stay in her mouth long!

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I can't believe she's already old enough to start rice cereal! I waited a lot longer with Carter too... every stage just goes by so fast, you want to hang onto them as long as possible!