My baby is 4 months already! She is kind of sitting (like a beanbag stuffed animal), rolling front to back, and loving her family. I had to squeeze her into this outfit one more time, as it is one of my favorites. I wish these next few months would slow down.
My friend found these baby shoe patterns online and I love them. They are great for keeping their socks on and very easy and fast to make. So fun!

The boys were lovin' on Ryn the other morning...had to capture it!

Marcus made a huge pile of leaves for the boys to play in. They could have spent hours burying each other.
My friend found these baby shoe patterns online and I love them. They are great for keeping their socks on and very easy and fast to make. So fun!
The boys were lovin' on Ryn the other morning...had to capture it!

Marcus made a huge pile of leaves for the boys to play in. They could have spent hours burying each other.


2 comments:
Great job on the shoes! I can testify, they are even cuter in person!!!
She is getting so beautiful and I love that your boys LOVE their sister:) Hope all is well.
Post a Comment