Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween

It has been a busy few weeks! The kids and I went to Seattle briefly so Ryn could see a doctor at Children's about her UTI's. She is doing fine, but will have to do some test again in a year. While we were at my parent's, I got this picture of her that all three of my kids have. Same spot, same position, and even JJ has drool coming down just like her. Although, I only have Jacob's saved on the computer, JJ's is from a scan so it is fuzzy.


Friday before Halloween the kids went trick-or-treating at Marc's work. JJ is a spider and Jacob is a turtle. He couldn't decide on what he wanted to be, so he got to choose from "leftover" costumes, which is why he is Eeyore later on.




Kathryn was Minnie Mouse on Halloween, but I thought I would try on her princess outfit before she didn't fit it anymore. She wasn't too thrilled.
My sisters family came for the weekend. The boys loved having cousins to play with and there was a lot of tree climbing.


Jacob after carving pumpkins. Gross.

Yum.


Ready to trick-or-treat.


Even Jeff was a good sport. He didn't even get any candy!


The Eeyores
We only trick-or treated a little bit then headed to church's Harvest Party. They had a lot of fun and got too much candy!

No comments: