Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kathryn's Corner

My nesting instinct began a few weeks ago and I have been going crazy not being able to set up for Kathryn. With the new stairs to the attic (see below) we were able to play musical beds. Marc's parents came over for the weekend to help clean-up all the dust from the stairs and paint. This was a huge stress relief as my physical state was not up for this task. After all was clean, Jacob left the crib and I was finally able to set up her bedding. She will be sharing a room with Jacob for a bit, so the blue walls are staying, but there is a hint of blue in her fabrics. The pinks look a little off in the pictures, but look much better in "real life".

Again, my camera stinks and you can actually see her name in the room.

Not the finished products, but closer shot of materials (for those that do care).

5 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Super cute Jill! Did you make all the bedding? I love it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room - somehow I'm sure you did all the bedding yourself. Glad y'all have some pretty stairs you feel safer w/.

nwestmama said...

So cute! I love the brown and pink, it's my favorite girly combination of colors! Great job!

5 Cougs said...

Yes, I did make all the bedding, but enjoy doing it!

The Pichura Family said...

Wow..you guys have been busy!!! :) Everything looks GREAT!!! I have to agree...I LOVE your bedding choice too for sweet baby Kathryn!!!