We went swimming for the first time this season at the Gustafson's with Kara and Sierra. It was Sierra's first time going swimming and overall she liked it. JJ made a leap in the swim world and started going around on his own with his new "life-jacket". 

Sierra's new float toy

Jacob is still a little hesitant in the water...especially after I dunk him! He preferred the surfboard or the stairs.


Here he is checking out Sierra's new toy.
Jackson loves jumping off the diving board.
He is in the splash!
Sierra taking a lunch break and loving life!
Jacob ready for his lunch too!


Sierra's new float toy
Jacob is still a little hesitant in the water...especially after I dunk him! He preferred the surfboard or the stairs.

Here he is checking out Sierra's new toy.
Jackson loves jumping off the diving board.
He is in the splash!
Sierra taking a lunch break and loving life!
Jacob ready for his lunch too!
5 comments:
adorable!! love the pics! looks like a lot of fun in the sun!
YAY! Swimming, so much fun! Great pics Jill!
What a GREAT way to cool off on these HOT days! And I know how it feels to be 7, 8, and 9 months pregnant in the HOT summer!!
What a great diving picture - although I'm awfully partial to the cute kissy picture.
Sweet pics! :0)
Post a Comment