Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We had a pretty relaxed weekend at home this Memorial Day. Friday night I took Jackson swimming, hoping to get in a good lesson since we might not be swimming much when Kathryn comes. It was fun having some one-on-one time with him.
We had some friends over on Saturday to BBQ and play and Sunday was taken up with church and an open house.
Today I felt the need to get to nature. We started the morning at McD's playland (very naturistic!) and then headed to find a river for the boys to throw rocks. The spot we were thinking of was taken up with people fishing, we thought it would not be best to let the boys go wild there. We decided to head further up the mountain to the resort where we went camping last year. I love it here. The boys had a great time throwing rocks, exploring, playing on the playground, and getting wet and dirty! We ended the day with dinner at Applebee's. Yum!
What a great spot!


My little daredevil! He is into climbing on anything and very good at it!


The Sinking Mud Spot



Jacob is a little less adventurous than JJ


JJ making a friend and learning to fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so pretty - I love the fishing one.