Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5-5-5 Tag by Heather

Alrighty! Well, I have not checked blogs for over a week and just realized how much I have missed. For starters, I was tagged by Heather to post my 5th picture in my 5th folder and tag 5 more people. It has been funny seeing what other people come up with and how some reflect the tagger or things going on in their lives now. This is a picture of a good-bye picnic we had for Trey and Vallie in summer '05. Many "taggers" are in it! If we took the same pic of the same families, there would be MANY more kids!

I'm glad I got caught up on all your lives. Very jealous of Erin's trip to Santa Monica, love the mother/daughter bonding, Molly, and I can't believe how great Kaelee may be with potty-training this time!!! Diana, Seth can't get any cuter and I love your "mommy-ing" blog Linda! So, there are my 5! Erin, Molly, Kaelee, Diana, and Linda!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious - we were just going over this picture w/ Ty and Britain last week. Hope you're recovering from your trip!!!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I've been checking every day for your day at disneyland pictures!!!! Can't wait to see them =) Hope you guys had fun and the weather was decent!!