Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, January 23, 2009

Late Summer Picture

Earlier in the summer I did a post about Marc's friend Kevin Mader. He got married in the middle of one of his wheat fields and as a surprise had a crop-duster "buzz" us toward the end of the ceremony. The picture finally came in and I wanted you all to see how low this thing was! We also think this is when JJ decided to fall in love with planes. The first picture in the first fly over. I was in the back row, knew about it, and still had my heart jump!
Here it comes again! Everyone is a little more excited this time.



1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

WOW!! What a beautiful setting for a wedding.